Photo Gallery

...

Pages Tab

                           

Monday 4 May 2015

Photo Editor Apps - TOP 3

"Beauty is power; a smile is its sword"


Totally agree! But.....

L I T T L E  B I T of tweaking would not cause any harm right?

Therefore, I would like to share my 3 most favorite photo editors apps ever!

And it's F R E E!
























1)  PhotoWonder


This app was recommended by my good friend (Yinglin).  I like it because there are so many cool functions that are working so perfectly well! 

I love the 'One-click' feature where it will automatically edit the picture into something beautiful without the need to navigate one by one, which can be tedious.

There are many effects and the template are rather unique. 

Ratings:









2)  Phonto



I love adding texts on my photos.  However, having texts with only single color can be pretty boring. F R E T  N O T! 

Phonto app gives many options of types of font and the size of your font, you can move your text wherever you want on your photo even tilt it or flip it upside down.

As a Blogger, I can easily upload a photo and add the text. Also it has a great selection of fonts, so I don't have to search and download other fonts online.

Ratings:


3)  PicStitch
 


It is a nice app to have if you want to post more than 1 picture, without spamming your friends' feeds on social media sites!

Collage quickly combine multiple photos into one beautifully framed picture! 

As you can see, there are many types of grids available (some need to pay though) which you can easily choose.

In addition, the app has filters which others might not have.


Ratings:





XoXo,
Wilin May

No comments:

Post a Comment