Photo Gallery

...

Pages Tab

                           

Monday 6 April 2015

Favourite Hotspot

``Picture paints a thousands words`` 

My family love roaming around Changi Airport.  We usually go after we had a big dinner buffets.  We never miss riding the monorail from T1 to T3.  Of course before going home, we drop by McCafe for desserts.  Gotta love it! 




At the airport, there are many things to discover.
  • Food
  • Entertainment
  • Healthcare
  • Happiness
  • Tears

One reason I like about the airport is the freedom to move around on my wheelchair. The space is so huge that I do not have to worry about knocking on people's feet. There are many activities for everybody.  I especially love the monorail because there is no gap between the monorail and the standing platform, hence I can ride the train without worry too much on my safety. To be honest, I have *trainphobia.

*Trainphobia - Afraid or terrified to ride the MRT due to the safeness of falling between the gaps.

Going to airport sometimes does make feel sad (not jealous) when seeing people boarding the plane.  I keep asking will I get a chance to go on holiday on my own.

XoXo,

Wilin May

No comments:

Post a Comment