Photo Gallery

...

Pages Tab

                           

Thursday 9 April 2015

Mum (Not maid)

“And I realized when I look at my mother, I'm looking at the purest love ever.”

My mother is my best friend which why we would always talk about anything and everything. We were watching 19 Kids and Counting on TLC.  Jill Jillard (Duggar) was looking for bridesmaid dresses for her sisters.  The conversation between me and my mum went like this;

Me: "Wow, look at the baju (dress).  So pretty! I wonder who will be my bridesmaid? Ma, you become my bridesmaid ok (jokingly)?"

Her:  "Bridesmaid?! I'm your 3M (Maid, Manager and Mom)."

Although I knew she was joking, I felt there was something in her mind. This makes me ponder deeper that perhaps we (me and my siblings) do take her for granted.  
  • Breakfast always ready when we woke up
  • Clothes has been washed and hung
  • Toilet is clean ready for usage
  • Household chores completed

I realize that we need to change ourselves before we can change others.

Changes may be hard but it is not impossible!

Mom, I want you to be my 1M (Mother).  Love you!  


XoXo,
Wilin May

No comments:

Post a Comment