Photo Gallery

...

Pages Tab

                           

Sunday 12 April 2015

Kpop Obsession

“I wasn’t born with anything, my weapon is hard work and determination.” - Seunghoon of WINNER"

"“If you were to ask me the reason i tried so hard, there is no reason. Trying as hard as possible is everyone’s duty in life.” - Rain"


Do you like Kpop?


Many people asked why I am so obsess with Kpop so much.  "Are the songs that good?" or "Geez, too much plastic surgery!".  I would not call it "obsession" or "addiction". I just love the songs and the idols. The idols are pretty and handsome, and yes some did plastic surgery. Nobody born perfect. 

First reason would be I love the way it sounds. I love how different bands, idols, soloists etc. all have their different styles of music. I love how it’s catchy and how I can sing a long (*hentam la).

*hentam - just sing anyhow 

Second reason would be I love their dancing styles. I love watching K-Pop idols’ amazing dancing (music videos or live). Not all the time, but most of the time, K-Pop idols has incredible dance skills.  Their abs though make me want to have those.

Third reason would be their fashion styles.  Modern, chic & classy!  Also, it follows the theme and trend.  

Fourth reason would be their lyrics do have meaning behind it and the way it is presented can be fun and catchy. 

You don't need a reason to like or loathe Kpop.  Nevertheless, Kpop industry will always be here.  Look like they won't stop in the near future either.  

Here're some of my favourites






  
XoXo,
Wilin May

No comments:

Post a Comment